try ngee-ing the alphabet.

Friday, February 09, 2007

its been a hell of a week... or two weeks...

tok op was a heck of an adventure! hahaha i miss playing with penguin and ele....

dieded on sunday night after staying at xuan's place till 11.30 doing tok... MC monday, went back to school for tok and sort of crashed through it. MC tuesday. Came back on wednesday realising that i could not do basic integration cos i never did a maths and i missed all the lessons. Thursday was the silly day with 4 hours of bio, free periods, and a university talk. today was hectic too...

-

I thank you Lord, for the people you have placed in my life. Oh Lord help me to be a blessing to each of them, just as You have been a blessing to me. Help me not to judge others, and to forgive, just as you have forgiven me over and over. Help me to love others as You have commanded, and not to love only out of selfish motives.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home