try ngee-ing the alphabet.

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

unwell.

So now it's my turn. And Losh's. To fall sick :/

~

It's now time to let you go
to see you live the dreams
the dreams that I wish i could live
But never did suffice.

I wonder what our friendship's based on
Was it love or admiration?
Was it because you were all I wasn't
So knowing you gave me satisfaction?

I see you out there, living the life
That I was romanticising,
I couldn't be selfish; so I let you go
To see my dream, unfolding.

Sometimes it brings a smile to my heart
But sometimes it cuts like pain
To see you in the imaginary shoes
That I'll never fit into again.

So it's time to let you go
To see you soar above me
I'll struggle now but I learn somehow
To love you for you, wholeheartedly.

~

"The sky is always beautiful, but it's up to us to notice it." And so it is with people.

"When the ice is broken and misunderstandings are cleared, the healing will start." But is there such a thing as silent healing? I need to find it.

~

"Look to Me, and be saved..." - Isaiah 45:22

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home