try ngee-ing the alphabet.

Monday, July 24, 2006

Same as before

Today, hmm. Charity Cafe, P.E, some jazz dance item, HAVEN rehearsal. Learnt my lesson from last year about the cafe thingy. Shouldnt even put in so much effort all when you know that it will go to waste in the end. Especially when i know i'm going to miss a lot of lesson, its not wise to skip even more classes today. Finally its a monday again. Only soccer on monday (that's the bottomline), the rest of the days if im playing = illegal. lol. that's what my parents say. I have been trying very hard to cut down on this sport le.. Understood at last that if you are not fit enough you will get a lot of injuries. 6 cuts(abrasion), bruise on my calf and shoulder and a mild sprain.( and i saw most of my injuries only after i reached home) Sian. lol. At least for that 1 hour i enjoyed myself although i was super tired after that. Jazz item is cool, or at least the entertainment and educational value is there. Haven was the best part of the day. First time i was looking forward for this rehearsal. Dont know why also. At least there will be more coming up to brighten my day =P the bah bah black sheep, the nahnay, porridge etc...
~
Shua you first time writing poem ah. Not bad i must say, a bit emo though. So many rumours going around about me. Please dont belive in any unless i told you personally.. If you hear from someone and that someone said its from me, its most probably untrue(like 90% untrue at least). At least i know what am i doing, or maybe not.. But there's always a reason to smile for, and thats the best part of life =D Take care guys, wont be blogging for at least 5 days.. see ya then

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home