try ngee-ing the alphabet.

Thursday, June 15, 2006

THANK YOU

hmm.. after feeling so special and so happy yesterday, i think it is time to do some reflections =)
firstly, i thought only zab remembered my bday cus when i stepped into the room with ame and oli, they like sort of dao me ... no offence, i know you all are trying to give me the element of surprise, but was sort of sad until zab came only.. bryan only said "its today" which im still trying to figure out what was up to his sleeve when he said that. FYI, Bryan and Amelia wanted to colour my case with happy bday all around it...
But that's not the case, right after the end of rehearsel, you all really gave me that surprise although the amelia rushing off to the back of the room sort of gave me some suspicion. and then it was there, my present, as well as the wonderful song in lots of key...
The card was a bit emotional also.. especially the stuff you all write inside it. i guess that it is the heart the matters, and not the handwriting =)
This is the more detailed version of my tag, was just too tired when i got home yesterday. As i mentioned earlier, i seriously lost count on how many times ame said happy bday to me, like some kind of chanting like that =) But once again, i appreciate all your effort yesterday to make yesterday one of my most unforgettable birthday... (although there is like 16 only). hehe. But since my bday happen to fall right in the middle of June, i NEVER had peers celebrating it with me.. so thank you once again..
Special thanks goes to amelia, oliver, bryan for the present
and zab, joshua, bryan (and his random ideas), and ame once again

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home